Private Office Members: You have 24/7/365 access to the space.
Hot Desk Members: The space is open from 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday or 24/7/365, depending on the membership option.
KEEP YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACTIVE!
It’s your responsibility to pay on time monthly; no invoices will be sent out. If you don’t pay, you don’t get in. The RailYard will run through Proximity, and only it can give you access in and out of the building. It will suspend your Membership if your account is not paid on the 1st of each month.
We do not allow holds on Membership.
Membership Fees Are Not Refundable.
Guest are allowed Monday-Friday 8-5 pm. However, you may not have the same Guest for more than two days per month.
If you want the same Guest to join, they must purchase a Day Pass or participate as a Coworking Member.
All Guests must sign in and out. We need to know who is in our building and how many are there at any given time.
CONFERENCE AND MEETING ROOMS
Conference and Meeting Room Guest Policy
If you’ve booked a conference room and have outside guests joining you, please observe the following rules:
- We do not have a receptionist staffing our entrances, and members are responsible for greeting all guests, including those participating in meetings with you.
- Please also escort your guests out of our spaces after your meeting is over.
- Please leave the conference room space ready for use by the next member. Bring coffee mugs, glassware, or any other items back to the kitchen and throw away the trash. And hey, it would also be great to erase all those great notes you took off the whiteboard!
THIS IS A COMMUNITY SPACE
- Be kind and show respect to both members and visitors.
- Set where you like! Our spaces are based on an ‘open seating,’ firstcome, first-served model within the open space.
- Try to give more to the quality of the space than you take from it.
- Let us know when something needs fixing or improving! (731-352-2004)
- Clean up after yourself—do your dishes and do your part to keep the space tidy.
- No speakerphone, ringing phones, or sales calls in shared spaces.
- No smoking
- No children
- No pets
- No refunds
- LAST ONE OUT? CLOSE UP SHOP
If you are the last person to leave make sure everything is turned off.
The kitchen is a shared resource. There are just a few simple rules:
- If you empty it, fill it
- If you dirty it, clean it
- If you open it, close it
- If you spill it, wipe it
- Call 731-352-2004 for more supplies
- Please put all dishes in the dishwasher and help yourself to coffee
Put all of your garbage in the cans outback. This will allow us to keep everything fresh and clean between cleaner visits.
- The RailYard is a workplace; treat the space and your neighbors with respect and consideration. When you walk out the door, make sure space is in the same condition (or better!) as it was when you walked in the door.
- Your stuff is your responsibility. It’s your job to ensure that you do not leave anything at The RailYard when you leave unless it’s in your private office. If you do, and after a reasonable time has passed, we can do what we want with it.
- Use your own stuff, not your neighbor’s.
- Participation is an extreme sport. If you break it, lose it or cause any losses, claims, or damages, we’re going to have to ask you to make it right.
- Respect your neighbor’s smarts, and they’ll respect yours. When you see something on somebody’s monitor or around the printer or on a whiteboard somewhere, forget you saw it. You don’t want your client or your ideas made public, and neither does your RailYard neighbor.
- Practice kindness. We have zero-tolerance for harassment. Every RailYard member and Guest should feel welcome, comfortable, and productive in our space regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or other personal attributes or beliefs.
- Think before you click. No bit of torrent or porn. And The RailYard cannot be responsible for third-party data, websites, links, or services.
- Keep it legal. We have zero-tolerance for anyone using The RailYard Workspace or resources to conduct or pursue any illegal activities or any activity that is generally regarded as offensive.
- Be key smart. If we’ve entrusted you with digital keys to get into the building and/or RailYard workspace, we’ve given it to you—not your neighbor, partner, or Guest. Please keep it to yourself, and do not allow any guest(s) to enter the space without making sure they’re registered.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES IF YOU HAVE A PRIVATE OFFICE
- Make your space your own! Personalize things all you want — we love that. Just remember that you’re responsible for the full cost and expense if we have to replace or repair anything when you move out. Do not put nails in walls or doors.
- Two’s a party; three’s a crowd. No more than two members are allowed to share a private office.
- Privacy’s great until it’s not. Your private office and personal file cabinet come furnished with locks provided by The RailYard Workspace. If you take it upon yourself to install any additional locks to The RailYard property without our express authorization, we will be forced to break them. Keys to the office and filing cabinet must be returned upon termination of Membership.
- You are responsible for cleaning your own space.
To keep us all healthy and safe, please follow these essential hygiene guidelines:
- Please practice social distancing
- Please wash your hands
- If you are sick, please stay home!
Payment of membership/rental constitutes acceptance of The RailYard Terms.
Not a member yet?
Sign Up Now for Coworking in McKenzie, TN
We are excited to welcome you! By choosing a membership, you can connect with the community and start networking through our membership portal. Choose the membership that is right for you!